- Hard Anodised Aluminium – tough and durable, will not pit, tarnish or corrode and will stay looking new for years
- The 4.06 mm thick base and sides spread heat evenly and retain warmth for a long time – making it an excellent utensil for both cooking and serving. It is offered with Hard Anodised Lid
- Cooking and serving in the same bowl makes good sense – the food stays hot longer and you have less to clean up and less for storage
- The Futura Hard Anodised surface is non-toxic, non-staining and non-reactive with foods. Metal ladles can be used
- It is thermal-efficient, heats fast and evenly and is not spoiled by high heat. It can be used on domestic gas, induction, electric, ceramic and halogen cooktops
There are no reviews yet.